Skip to content
About D. Scott Gordon
- From Richmond, Virginia
- University of Virginia, B.S., 1991, Major in Finance.
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D., 1995.
- Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and Western District of Virginia.
- Admitted to practice before the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Admitted to practice before the Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Adjunct Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1998, 2002, 2004
- Started Law Office of D. Scott Gordon in 2001.